My name is John Cant. I work with start-up businesses to help them gain traction during their start-up phase.
This usually involves solving problems like:
- Who are our customers going to be?
- What are we going to offer customers?
- Why should customers care about us?
- Where are we going to get customers from?
- How are we going to make a profit?
My role is rather varied and involves:
- writing copy
- making websites
- creating email campaigns
- creating marketing campaigns
- advising on software and tools to use
- getting customers on-boarded smoothly
- taking care of customer satisfaction/support
- interviewing potential customers to find out their problems
- 1,000 other things early stage businesses need to find answers to in order to succeed.
Current Projects. . .
About LearnFaster. . .
LearnFaster refers to a quote from Eric Ries in his book The Lean Start-Up, where he says, “The only way to win is to learn faster than anyone else.”
The Lean Start-Up is a fantastic book. You can learn more about the methodology of it here.