I’m fully aware that productivity is one of my weak points and need to improve it. I’m reading Chet Holme’s Book – The Ultimate Sales machine at the moment and he talks about 6 simple princples to improve productivity:
• Touch it once.
• Make daily lists of the six most important tasks to accomplish.
• Plan how long each task will take.
• Assign time slots for accomplishing each task.
• Focus on the difficult projects first.
• Ask yourself, ‘Will it hurt me to throw this away?”
I’ve made my list for tomorrow. Step by Step…
What’s the best way of keeping on top of to-do lists and scheduling?
Trello? Google calenders? Evernote? Something else? Chettime.com?